Imagine rain falling down high up in the mountains. The air is unpolluted and the warm sunshine is giving far infrared energy to the water as it flows down a stream over rocks, gravel and sand and picking up minerals and the earth’s magnetic energy as it moves further downstream. Some of this water disappears underground and will not resurface until it becomes a spring. Imagine this natural water fountain from the earth as it gushes out giving forth pure spring water. This is water that nature intended us to drink.
Unfortunately, in our unnaturally modern and urbanized environment, we are not able to experience this. Water is supplied to us using long pipes. The water is exposed to high pressure and flows straight through the pipes. This causes the water clusters to break down and minerals are lost in the process. This creates water that is unhealthy for the body. On top of that, in the interest of public health, chlorine and a whole host of chemicals are added to the water to kill the germs and other micro organisms. Is this what you want to drink? By the way, boiling your water will not get rid of the chemicals.
Where there is water, there is life. It is no coincidence that the earth is 70% water and the average human body is 70% water. According to Masaru Emoto when he asks, “So how can people live happy and healthy lives? The answer is to purify the water that makes up 70% of your body.”
So how do we get this water that nature intended us to drink?
Over 30 years ago when Japanese researchers were doing research on plant growth cycles, they stumbled upon a form of water they named “pi”. The plants and other vegetation were thriving in this water. “Pi” is the Greek word for “life”. Also referred to as “living water”, Pi water is the closest water to human body water.
At an International Symposium on Preventative Oncology held in France in 1998, the following was reported on pi water:
- It has high anti-oxidation properties because of its ability to eliminate free radicals.
- It also provides far infrared energy from the sun and can transfer this energy to other living systems.
- It enhances anti-body activities.
- It carries more oxygen throughout the body, creating an oxygen rich environment which destroys anaerobic organisms (cancer is anaerobic).
- It creates minute clusters which improves the functions of cells and the detoxifying effects of water.
- It improves cellular adaptation to stress and stressful environments.
- It neutralizes the pH of water, bringing it to just above 7, which is very close to the pH of the body.
- It enhances the transmission of information throughout the body.
Don’t you want to know how to get this water? Well, I will introduce this to you in my next post.
In the meantime, the following quote makes a lot of sense.
“You’re not sick; you’re thirsty. Don’t treat thirst with medication.”
Dr. F. Batmanghelidj
Please go check out his website call WaterCure.
I will be back very soon.