Eczema eyes is a condition where a person develops eczema around their eyes. This can be both uncomfortable and embarrassing. So, if you have eczema eyes, you would probably like to find a way to clear them up.
According to health reporter cum writer, Janet Simpson, the ordinary aloe vera can be a great ailment.
The most obvious way is to apply Aloe Vera gel to your eczema eyes as the plant is an excellent moisturizing agent. It also reduces pain and itching into the bargain.
The not so obvious way is to consume Aloe Vera, that is taking it internally.
Why? Janet said:
Drinking Aloe Vera juice is a great way to help your eczema eyes heal. It may seem like an indirect approach. After all, gel is a good moisturizer and pain reliever, but Aloe Vera juice can do things that gel cannot.
For instance, Aloe Vera juice can help to naturally cleanse your system. It can remove toxins brought about by external pollution sources, as well as poor eating habits. If your internal system is healthier, your skin will be too, including your eczema eyes.
Aloe Vera juice also has ingredients in it which strengthen the elastin and collagen in your skin. Those are what give your skin its smooth, yet stretchy texture. By strengthening them, you can avoid signs of aging, such as wrinkles and also cure skin conditions, like eczema eyes.
Also Yulia Berry also written about Aloe – Your Miracle Doctor. Interestingly, she mentioned that Organized medicine and pharmacology have not embraced Aloe, because it cannot be patented and its usage threatens literally hundreds of prescription and non-prescription drugs
There are a host of other reasons why Aloe Vera juice is good for you. So, if you’ve tried everything else, or if you simply prefer to take a hollistic approach to medicine, try Aloe Vera juice. It is good for you and can help you to fix your eczema eyes and avoid irritation, discomfort and embarrassing situations.
Additional Reading on Experts’ Views on Eczema
- Eczema Free Forever by Rachel Anderson
- Beat Eczema Now by Susan Clark
- Cure Child Eczema by Audrey Lynn
Additional Reading on “Homemade Eczema Treatment” by Vivienne Quek
- Homemade Eczema Treatment (10) Milk
- Homemade Eczema Treatment (9) Almond Oil with Vitamin E
- Homemade Eczema with Oolong Tea
- Homemade Eczema Treatment 8: Cure Eczema Eyes with Aloe Vera
- Homemade Eczema Treatment (7): Butter
- Homemade Eczema Treatment (6): Mango Peels
- Homemade Eczema Treatment (5) – Wheatgrass
- Homemade Eczema Treatment (4) – Watermelon & Coconut Oil
- Homemade Eczema Treatment (3) – Crisco
- Homemade Eczema Treatment (2) – Ice Therapy
- Homemade Eczema Treatment (1) – Oatmeal