We don’t need to be Miss Universe or Mr Universe to want to have a flat abs. The fact is, a flat tummy is healthier than a fat belly. A fat belly is basically made up of layers and layers of fats.
According to Mike Geary- Certified Nutrition Specialist, Certified Personal Trainer (CPT), there are 5 Facts we MUST understand if we are ever going lose belly fat and get a flat ab.
1. Many so-called “health foods” are actually cleverly disguised junk foods that can actually cause you to gain more belly fat… yet the diet food marketing industry continues to lie to you so they can maximize their profits.
This is so true. Even if the food companies did not mislead, many people perceive low-sugar as no sugar. Certain foodstuff may have the words “no sugar added” but to make the food tasty and delicious, other ingredients have been added. These other inclusions may not be exactly good for our health.
2. Ab exercises such as crunches, sit-ups, and ab machines are actually the LEAST effective method of getting flat six pack abs.
Well, SEALS do lots of sit-ups. In fact, we got a feedback at this site that SEALS sometimes do at least 1000 sit ups each time. They also do lots of crunches, V’s and straight legs. However, some military manuals do indeed discourage isolated abs exercises because without toning the muscles, such exercises won’t give that ‘washboard’ 6 pack effect. You probably can lose some weight and see an ab’s ‘shape’ but nothing too well defined without proper toning.
3. Boring repetitive cardio exercise routines are NOT the best way to body fat and uncover those six pack abs.
Let us not confuse “weight loss” with getting flat abs. Sure, they are related, but simply burning off fats is not going to give you the 6-pack abs that you so desire.
4. You DON’T need to waste your money on expensive “extreme fat burner” pills or other bogus supplements.
Natural foods are not only effective in helping you to burn fats and trim your body, they are actually good for you. Nutrition is very important, especially if you are on an aggressive exercise regime. Getting flat abs is not an unpleasant torture of pills, shakes and boring exercises. A proper diet/nutrition plan using natural foods can bring results just as quickly, without any harmful side effects.
5. Ab belts, ab-rockers, ab-loungers, and other infomercial ab-gimmicks… they’re all a complete waste of your time and money. Despite the misleading infomercials, the perfectly chiseled fitness models in the commercials did NOT get their perfect body by using that “ab contraption”… they got their perfect body through REAL workouts and REAL nutrition strategies.
We must always be aware that advertisements will always be larger than life. Some devices can help. But there is no such thing as a silver bullet. We do have to work hard to get flat abs, but we can enjoy the process at the same time.
For women who want to find out more, you can go to Mike Geary’s website where he invites you to find out several unique scientifically PROVEN techniques for losing stubborn tummy fat by clicking on “Women Click Here”. For guys, he promises the REAL secrets for losing belly fat and carving out ripped six pack abs by clicking on “Men Click Here”
[tags]flat abs, flat tummy, lose belly fat, six-pack abs[/tags]