This is interesting as I was scouring the web for dog food and I came to Andrew Lewis’ website. He said his lively and healthy dog died. As if it wasn’t bad enough, he disclosed that it was he that had inadvertently poisoned and killed his 4-year old dog with commercial dog food.
In his website, he had this to disclose:
Leading dog-health author, Ann N. Martin, sums up the state of commercial dog food in a single sentence..
“Most commercial pet foods are garbage”
World-famous vet and dog-care author Alfred Plechner, says the poor nutritional properties of commercial dog food inevitably lead to disease..
“Because many commercial foods are woefully deficient in key nutrients, the long term effect of feeding such foods makes the dog hypersensitive to its environment. . . .
It’s a dinosaur effect. [Dogs] are being programmed for disaster, for extinction.
Many of them are biochemical cripples with defective adrenal glands unable to manufacture adequate cortisol, a hormone vital for health and resistance to disease.”
Read more on Dog Food Secrets.