Lets consider what theoreticaly constitutes an IDEAL diet to effortlessly “manifest” a flat tummy 🙂
1. A SATIATING low calories intake – otherwise nobody can stick with it.
2. Yummilicious fare one excitingly looks forward to – otherwise one may not even consider it beyond the 1st meal / bite.
3. Quick ‘n Easy recipes to dish out instant sensations – practical to follow.
4. Foods that inherently speeds up the metabolism – no contrived manipulations needed.
6. Naturally deplaques the fat & calcium deposits along the blood vessels – otherwise NO matter how much exercise you do, they cannot & do not chelate the stuff stuck perennially on the internal walls of veins & arteries (not just in torso but elsewhere else as well).
7. Easiest to digest – so that the body fully absorbs & actually uses all the promised goodies.
8. Fully organic – so that we stay fully detoxified all the time. High protein, low fat & other artificial so-called-healthy diets & supplements introduce lots of toxins, increasing the workload of all our organs.
9. Cost-effective to follow – no “pay-big-money-to-get-bulk-discount” scams where you have to shell out huge advances before you even know if it’s ever gonna work for you..
10. Sustainable gains – no remissions because it’s perfectly sensible & delicately balanced.
We delve upon all this in the non-commercial super-myth-busting ‘Primal Health-Bites‘ standard reference gazette. If a flat tummy is synonymous with a healthy attractive physique May i invite you to…
It’s my open challenge to all those who pick the gauntlet to propose a better nutritional approach if they ever come across any that holistically delivers faster returns.
The weight-loss conundrum
Is this how YOUR blood looks like?
Sprouts for body-building?
Sprouts & Sex – toss away the blue/orange pill
My 1st week as a Raw-Foodist
Week 2 to 4 of My Tryst with Raw Foodism.
The best sprout to beat the s*** out of eczema?
A heart patient’s prescription (& your’s too…)
The BIGGEST deterrent to Strokes (& many other chronic maladies)
BEWARE! The over-sold ‘Benefits of Alfalfa Sprouts’
Permanent Eczema Treatment (Part 1 of 5)
Our food isn’t, if reduced to matter…